Come Work With Us!
Marketing Specialist | Wastell Homes
Wastell Homes is a home builder and real estate development company based in southwestern Ontario. Over the last 40+ years, we have grown into a leading developer and builder of inspired single-family homes, townhomes, apartments, and neighborhoods.
Wastell has been honoured many times within the building industry for its dedication to community, creativity, quality, craftsmanship and service. We received top honours from the London Home Builders Association as ‘Home Builder of the Year’ from 2016-2019.
The Marketing Specialist position will require you to lead a variety of marketing and communications activities across a range of media platforms – both traditional and digital. This will include, but is not limited to, collaborating with internal teams to develop strategies for marketing and sales programs, maintaining and coordinating vendor activities, and managing overall marketing project delivery end-to-end.
- Develop sales and marketing programs to support the sales of unique communities and product types
- Develop marketing, advertising and promotional collateral
- Coordinate with external vendors (creative, media and production agencies, videographers, photographers, charities, brokerages, partner organizations)
- Develop and manage a variety of social media channels, including ongoing content development and customer service
- Develop marketing and communication materials to support various internal initiatives
- Monitor and manage information across all digital and social forums (Facebook Messenger, Instagram, Google My Business, Google Analytics)
- Monitor and manage company, community and product information on all external listing and aggregate websites (BuzzBuzz Homes, Houzz, Zillow)
Skills & Experience:
- Degree or diploma in a marketing, business or public relations program
- 2-4 years of experience in a project management or marketing position
- Command of content marketing, social media and email marketing (MailChimp)
- Strong project management skills
- Strong verbal and written skills and interpersonal communication skills
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Ads, Facebook Business Tools, MailChimp
- Familiarity and experience with content planning tools (Hootsuite)
- Detail-obsessed, highly organized and driven to develop, plan and communicate marketing activities
- Graphic design experience an asset
To apply, please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.